Hot off the press : the Adobe Video March 2021 release! Adobe releases some incredible new Premiere Pro Additions. And although these aren’t audio related on the whole, we thought they’d still be useful for you all – and to have links to where to find out the new Premiere Pro Additions!
First off, check out the blog link below – which will give you a great overview of what’s going on written in a clear and concise way by Adobe staff writer, Sean Lyden.
BLOG | Overview of news, including details on these and lots more:
- New Captions Workflow in Premiere Pro a comprehensive toolset for quickly adding, customizing and stylizing captions and subtitles. The Captions workflows will be further accelerated by Speech- to-Text features later this year. (Look for another email with more info on Speech-to-Text Early Access later today)
- Real-time 3D Draft Preview in After Effects gives users immediate feedback on 3D designs in the Comp panel so they can make creative decisions faster and iterate on designs more easily.
- 3D Ground Plane in After Effects helps designers orient their designs in space, providing a horizon line, vanishing point, and grid with snapping for positioning and aligning objects with precision.
- More Efficient Composition Toolbar in After Effects is more logically organized and presents tools contextually, based on the current task.
- Faster Warp Stabilizer in Premiere Pro and After Effects optimized analysis provides a 4x speed gain for reducing camera shake in UHD footage.
- Multi-Frame Rendering in After Effects (public Beta) provides up to 300 percent faster rendering when exporting compositions with multicore CPUs. Plus, a streamlined Render Queue now highlights the most important information to simplify the export process.
- 24 new color filter presets in Premiere Rush (desktop and mobile) give users more creative options for adding visual impact to videos.
- Copy and Paste Audio Track Effects Racks in Premiere Pro: along with the option of copying individual audio effects, users can now copy and paste complete audio effects racks between audio tracks.
- Expanded format support now includes the ability to import ARRI Alexa Mini footage in Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Media Encoder
- Media Replacement in Motion Graphics templates, enabling creators to step up their personal brand, add stand out visual style to their videos and use templates to provide dynamic visual treatments, all without having to know After Effects.
- New Motion Graphics templates on Adobe Stock: Dozens of new Motion Graphics templates with Media Replacement are now available on Adobe Stock Premiere Pro users can use the Media Replacement feature to customize these templates with their own media or logos.
- Insert Recording mode in Audition allows users to punch-in new recordings anywhere in an audio file, rippling existing audio forward, without having to manually cut-in a separate audio segment.
- Equitable language and reference imagery updates across apps better respect the diversity of our users and our desire to enable Creativity for All.
- New robust project file format for Character Animator is faster and more compact as well as being more resilient to power loss and file-syncing conflicts.
- Team Projects enhancements allow user to share changes to projects more quickly and search in projects twice as fast as before.
Learn Adobe Audition the easy way, without all the difficulty, expense and time burn. Cinema Sound Educator, Mark Edward Lewis, takes you from the most basic understanding of Audition, to intermediate steps, and Hollywood-level sound mixing. The power of Adobe Audition can be yours in under 3.5 hours.
You’ll be up and running fast and quickly becoming a master of Adobe Audition.